The Physical Ability Test consists of eight different events. The test simulates chasing a single suspect on foot, and encountering circumstances that could arise during the foot pursuit. The first seven events must be completed within one minute and twenty eight seconds. The eighth event is a separate event and is not timed.
The events are as follows:
- Event # 1: Patrol Car - Suspect Description
- Event # 2: Obstacle Run
- Event # 3: Stair Climb
- Event # 4: Suspect Drag
- Event # 5: Barricade Duck
- Event # 6: Fence Climb
- Event # 7: Suspect identification
- Event # 8: Weapon Dry Fire
- To watch a video of the course, please click here.